Monday, June 30, 2014
4:30 to 7:00 p.m.
Bethlehem Baptist Church – Main Hall
720 13th Avenue South | Minneapolis
The I-94W to 7th Street Ramp Project will:
• Reorient traffic into downtown Minneapolis by constructing a
new off-ramp from westbound I-94 to 7th Street.
• Improve efficiency of the downtown street network.
• Create the opportunity to repurpose the 5th Street off-ramp
Residents and businesses are invited to attend the public open house to:
• Hear more information about the project.
• Review the proposed design plans for the 7th Street ramp and 7th
Street from 13th Avenue to 11th Avenue.
• Talk with staff from the City of Minneapolis and the Minnesota
Department of Transportation.
• Provide feedback and share ideas.
For more information about the project, or to view the project maps and layouts, please visit the Project Web site.
Jenifer Hager, Project Manager
City of Minneapolis