The next DMNA Board meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 19, from 5:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., at the Mill City Museum in the ADM room. A link to the board meeting agenda is below:
Following the board meeting, at 6:45 p.m., there will be a joint neighborhood forum hosted by the DMNA and the Mill District Neighborhood Association. The title of the forum is “Downtown 2015 Projects & Priorities.” This will be the first of a series of forums hosted by the neighborhood groups in 2015.
Guest speakers include the following:
- Jacob Frey, 3rd Ward City Council Member, Co-Host / General overview of downtown, projects, priorities
- Tom Evers, Exec. Director Minneapolis Parks Foundation / Downtown Riverfront, Water Works Park
- Tony Barranco or Mike Ryan, Ryan Co. / Downtown Development look ahead, “The Commons”
- David Wilson, Accenture / Downtown Public Realm projects, Nicollet Mall Redesign
- Kjersti Monson, Director of Long Range Planning CPED / Downtown Development and the Downtown Public Realm Steering Committee
Each panelist will give a 5 minute presentation, which will be followed by a panel discussion & audience Q&A session. Please invite your neighbors and friends to attend this great event.