MPD urges residents to call 311 to report non-emergencies

The MPD recommends that residents call 311 to report non-emergency related incidents that don’t require the immediate response of a police officer such as graffiti, potholes, parking violations, etc.  For more info, please visit the 311 page on the City’s website: