The F Line is a planned bus rapid transit (BRT) line that will provide faster and more reliable transit service in the Route 10 corridor from downtown Minneapolis to Northtown Transit Center along Central Avenue, 53rd Avenue, and University Avenue.
The F Line Draft Corridor Plan is now available for review and comment. The corridor planning process establishes F Line station locations, and is an early, important opportunity for the public to shape this investment in the Route 10 corridor. To get involved:
- Explore the plan and provide comments on proposed F Line stations by Dec. 5, 2022
- Register to attend our virtual open house meeting happening on Nov. 15 at 6:30 p.m.
- View a project fact sheet in English, Spanish, Somali, Hmong, Oromo, and Arabic.
- Sign up for F Line Updates to stay informed
- Learn more about the F Line at www.metrotransit.org/f-line-project
If you have any questions, need accommodations on accessing plan materials, or if your group is interested in hosting a project presentation, please contact project staff at [email protected] or by phone at 651-829-5305.