The Minneapolis Downtown Council is excited to see you at Holidazzle in Loring Park this holiday season! Holidazzle runs Fridays (5-9 pm), Saturdays (12-9 pm) and Sundays (12-6 pm) from November 25 through December 18. This year’s festivities will include 30+ food and gift shopping options featuring local small businesses, plus awesome free activities for all to enjoy:
- Fireworks each Saturday at 7:15 pm
- Santa visits during all Holidazzle hours
- Free amusement rides and kids zone
- Fulton Beer Garden offering your favorite beers and seltzers including the Holidazzle Hazy IPA and Snow Emergency Stout (plus Bloody Beers on Sundays)
- Our 17-foot-tall Holidazzle Yeti + holiday tree lighting
- Drag Queen Bingo on Fridays from 6-8 pm
- Animal rescues each Saturday and Sunday + pet costume contest on Dec. 4
- A Capella sing-offs each Friday night
- Roller skating on Fridays and Saturdays
- Live music throughout
- And much more!
You can get to Holidazzle by bus or light rail for free on Saturdays with a Free Ride Pass courtesy of Metro Transit. Visit the directions page to print or download your pass. You can also park for $5 or less during all Holidazzle hours at Mpls College’s Parking ramp at 1420 Hennepin Avenue (entrance on Laurel Avenue).