The Minneapolis Downtown Council is excited to see you at Holidazzle in Loring Park this holiday season! Holidazzle runs Fridays (5-9 pm), Saturdays (12-9 pm) and Sundays (12-6 pm) from November 25 through December 18. This year’s festivities will include 30+ food and gift shopping options featuring local small businesses, plus awesome free activities for all to enjoy:
- Fireworks each Saturday at 7:15 pm
- Santa visits during all Holidazzle hours
- Free amusement rides and kids zone
- Fulton Beer Garden offering your favorite beers and seltzers including the Holidazzle Hazy IPA and Snow Emergency Stout (plus Bloody Beers on Sundays)
- Our 17-foot-tall Holidazzle Yeti + holiday tree lighting
- Drag Queen Bingo on Fridays from 6-8 pm
- Animal rescues each Saturday and Sunday + pet costume contest on Dec. 4
- A Capella sing-offs each Friday night
- Roller skating on Fridays and Saturdays
- Live music throughout
- And much more!
You can get to Holidazzle by bus or light rail for free on Saturdays with a Free Ride Pass courtesy of Metro Transit. Visit the directions page to print or download your pass. You can also park for $5 or less during all Holidazzle hours at Mpls College’s Parking ramp at 1420 Hennepin Avenue (entrance on Laurel Avenue).
For more information and the full schedule, visit www.holidazzle.com. And Click Here if you would like to volunteer at Holidazzle this year. See you at Holidazzle!