In response to the public health emergency due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Mill City Farmers Market will be limiting our upcoming indoor winter market on Saturday, April 4 to preorder pick ups only.
TO PLACE AN ORDER TO PICK UP THIS SATURDAY:
- Follow the links below to shop from participating vendors. You will need to place a separate order for each vendor you wish to purchase from. You must place your orders by 9 a.m. on Friday, April 3.
- Sign up for one pick up window to pick up all of your orders: calendly.com/mcfarmersmkt
- Arrive at the market during your 15-minute pick-up window. Note: 9 – 10am is reserved for customers who are at a higher risk of contracting COVID-19 and/or have compromised immune systems. Thank you. Pick-ups will take place on the paved Chicago Mall on the corner of S. 2nd St and Chicago Avenue (where the outdoor market is).
Payment using SNAP/EBT will be accepted on-site. Market Bucks matching dollars will be available. SNAP recipients can place orders through the vendor links below, by emailing the vendors or by calling our office at 612-341-7580 and pay using their EBT cards on-site at the market. In order to make the pick-ups as efficient and timely as possible, EBT is the only form of on-site payment we will be accepting.
VENDORS ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS FOR PICK UP
April 4, 9:00 am – 12 pm
- Bean Market (heirloom dried beans and vegetables)
- Holistic Health Farm (microgreens and value added products of the farm)
- Northwood Mushrooms
- Prairie Hollow Farm (vegetables, bread, cheese, jelly, wild rice)
- Women’s Environmental Institute (vegetables, eggs)
MEAT & DAIRY
- Braucher’s Sunshine Harvest Farm (eggs and meat)
- Cosmic Wheel Creamery at Turnip Rock Farm (cheese, meat and vegetables)
- Singing Hills Goat Dairy (goat cheese)
- Shepherd’s Way Farm (sheep milk cheese)
- 3 Bear Oats (frozen grain bowls)
- Ames Farm (honey)
- Cafe Palmira (coffee beans)
- FOOD Building (Baker’s Field Flour & Bread and Red Table Meat Co salami)
- Horner’s Corner (maple syrup)
- Kiss My Cabbage (sauerkraut, kimchi and other lacto ferments)
- Lowertown Bakehouse (bread and baked goods)
- Ommie (fruit and seed snack bars)
- Serious Jam
- Sunrise Flour Mill
- Well Rooted Tea
- Body Bliss (hand sanitizer, body care and cleaning products)
- Olsen Naturals (soap and body care)
Pick Up Instructions: Arrive at the market during your 15-minute pick-up window. If you are driving, please park on the street at the meters. Pick-ups will take place on the paved Chicago Mall on the corner of S. 2nd St and Chicago Avenue in between the Guthrie Theater and Humboldt Lofts/Mill City Museum building (where our outdoor market takes place). Vendors will be parked here with your pre-paid order.
Community health and wellness have been at the core of our mission since we opened 15 years ago. We take our role in local food access seriously and we also value the guidance shared by city, state and federal authorities, recommending that physical distancing is essential to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Please help us ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone:
- If you are not well, please stay home.
- Maintain a distance of six feet from other people while picking up your orders.
- We will be limiting numbers of customers on-site this Saturday to be in compliance with CDC’s physical distancing guidelines. Please limit number of shoppers picking up your order to one or two to help us manage this.
- Be sure to schedule your pickup time in advance, here: calendly.com/mcfarmersmkt
- We will have handwashing, disposable gloves and sanitizing products available on-site.
We are monitoring this situation very closely and will communicate any additional changes to our April indoor markets and outdoor season as soon as possible on our website, email newsletter and social media.