Downtown Minneapolis Residents Association -- Annual Meeting
Heritage Hall - Minneapolis Central Libarary -- November 21,
1995 -- 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Called to Order: 7:00 p.m. by Chair George Rosenquist (GR).
Annual Report (GR)
- GR gave a recap of the accomplishments of the DMRA.
- Announced that the DMRA and DNRP had hired a full time staff
member: William Stark.
Elected Officials Reports (the following provided reports):
- Pat Scott - Minneapolis City Council - 7th Ward
- Phyllis Kahn - Minnesota House of Representatives - District
- Peter McLaughlin - Hennepin County Board - 4th District
- George Puzak - Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board - At-Large
Election of Directors (as reported by the League of Women
Elecected to Two Year Terms:
- Andrew Hauer - Towers Condominiums
- Paul Barber - Centre Village Condominiums
- George Rosenquist - Crossings Condominiums
- Mike Olson - Metro Matters
- Bob Saginaw - Churchill Apartments
Elected to One Year Terms:
- Delores Cotten - Rivergate Apartments
- John LaVine - Itasca Condominiums
- Eunice Roo - Rivergate Apartments
Elected to One Year Alternate Terms:
Directors with one year remaining on their two year terms:
- Donald Hicks - 314 Hennepin Apartments
Adjourned at 9:00 p.m.
Paul Barber, Secretary