Thank you to everyone that attended tonight’s Crime and Safety Public Forum. Lots of great information shared and questions asked. The DMNA looks forward to continuing the conversation with all of the organizations working to improve the safety and livability of the downtown community. Below is a link to the PowerPoint presentation that was shown at the forum.
- Joseph Descenclos, Minneapolis DID;
- Heidi Johnston, Minneapolis City Attorneys Office;
- Inspector Mike Sullivan, Minneapolis Police Department, First Precinct;
- Gail Baez, Hennepin County Attorneys Office;
- Shane Zahn, Minneapolis DID Safe Zone;
- Jose Acuna, Youth Link; and
- Steve Cramer, Minneapolis Downtown Council